Tuesday, December 16, 2008

lolPUP

....is ridiculously fun in the low levels. I also am getting the chance to try out the new Fields of Valor. This is the most brilliant low-level idea conceived by SE in the longest time!

My buddy Sterbeort (currently 65DRK) and I level-sync'd up and hit up Buburimu Peninsula for some Sylvestre slaughtering action, and had a blast :D

Then we got Zombie'd. It was time for me to log anyway. He may have a few days off, but I sure do not.

I am very pleased with the basic 16 set of Automaton attachments, and I'm excited to get my hands on some of the others. I got the Stormwaker body at 10, so I'm trying to get his magic skill leveled up quickly. In retrospect, the Valoredge might have been a better solo option for low levels, but I am certainly not displeased with my choice. I can get Valoredge once I hit 20 (in three levels -- glee!).

Altana be with you.

Guntar.

No comments:

Post a Comment